No products in the cart.
As one of the most important organs of the body, the heart is subject to metabolic dysfunctions with age. Changes in cardiovascular structure and function generally begin around the age of 40, and become more evident after the age of 60. Heart muscle begins to hypertrophy and systemic blood vessels begin to decline in strength and flexibility. Cardiac connective tissue increases due to lipid deposition and the calcification of heart valves and other structures. Blood supply to the heart reduces and there are changes in the ratio between collagen and elastin, calcification of primary artery muscle fibres, thickening of the arterial intima, and narrowing of artery passages.
Reduced hormone levels and endocrine gland functions coupled with poor lifestyle and food choices, long-term stress and tension due to a busy work life, and a lack of regular exercise all lead to increased Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL or ‘bad’ cholesterol) levels. This results in impaired circulation and a lack of oxygen and nutrients with which to sustain normal heart function. It is at this time of life that mitigating the effects of ageing on heart structures and functions with an appropriate herbal compound can be of significant benefit in supporting cardiovascular health.
Research, Composition, and Extraction
GanoPoly® B is a formulated therapeutic product developed by Professor Yi Huai Gao, Honorary Riddet Fellow of the Riddet Institute of New Zealand.
Extensive research indicates that bioactive polysaccharides derived from Ganoderma mushroom combined with other active herbal ingredients can enhance and rejuvenate cell functions, including detoxification, repair, and regeneration. The pharmacological value of Alpha natural medicine formulations is centred on three fundamental features – accurate chemical composition, researched therapeutic dosage levels, and precise quantities of active ingredients. Formulation ingredients are also required to be complementary and synergistic in their actions in order to achieve safe, stable, and effective final products with maximum efficacy.
Alpha formulations are based on the prescriptions and principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine restructured to contemporary standards by utilising advanced internationally patented technology to ensure products that have maximum concentration and bio-activity with relevance to today’s specialised health requirements.
Per 500mg capsule:
Adults: 2 capsules per dose. Take 2 doses daily one hour before or after meals with water.
Children (2-12 years): 1 capsules per dose. Take 3 doses per day each day, or as per health practitioner prescription. (For young children capsules may be opened and the contents combined with beverages or foods).
Contraindications & Precautions:
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
TAPS Approval No: PP4958
1) Ganoderma lucidum extract
Adenosine, a naturally occurring biochemical found in Ganoderma (Reishi / Lingzhi) mushroom, supports the regulation of many physiological processes in the body including normal blood platelet coagulation for healthy blood circulation. Chinese Traditional Medicine utilises Ganoderma for patients suffering from nervous tension as Adenosine has a relaxing effect on skeletal muscles, calms the central nervous system, and is an antagonist to any stimulatory agents such as caffeine. Ganoderma extract supports the following activities within the body:
• Arterial health, regular blood circulation and microcirculation
• Normal blood clotting mechanisms
• Balanced blood pressure
2) Pueraria lobata extract
Active constituents of Pueraria lobata (Ge Gen / Kudzu) include puerarin, miroestrol, puerarin-7-xyloside, and daidzein. Pueraria flavonoids support cerebral and coronary blood flow, while Puerarin isoflavonoid supports normal blood pressure, balanced cholesterol levels, normal blood glucose levels and the maintenance of optimal cardiovascular health.
3) Salvia miltiorrhiza Extract
Salvia miltiorrhiza (Dan Shen / Red Sage) is a cooling bitter herbal. It is widely used in Asia, the United States, and Europe to support cardiovascular and cerebrovascular health. Investigations are currently ongoing on for this herbals specific clinical uses for supporting:
• Optimal cardiovascular health including normal coronary blood flow, arterial health, and heart rhythm
• Optimal blood circulation
• Balanced cholesterol levels
4) Astragalus membranaceus extract
Astragalus membranaceus (Huang Qi / Milk Vetch Root) is traditionally used for nourishing the qi of the spleen and stomach. It is a considerable source of phytosterols, polyphenols, and lipid triterpene glycosides, along with minerals and polysaccharides. Its researched functions indicate its supportive use for normal blood circulation, healthy immune system functioning, and normal blood coagulation activity.
5) Ginkgo biloba extract
Ginkgo biloba (Yinxing / Maidenhair Tree) has an immense volume of historical use and current research. Its specific value lies in its substantial content of Ginkgolic acid, Polyphenol bioflavonoids and proanthocyanidins, along with Ginkgolide terpenes. Ginkgo biloba extract provides support for:
• Balanced cholesterol levels
• Normal blood pressure
• Optimal blood circulation and flow
• Antioxidant activities and free radical inhibition
6) Alisma orientale extract
The major active constituents in Alisma orientale (Ze Xie / Water Plantain) are triterpene alcohol alismataceae plus substantial quantities of potassium. Its assistive functions include:
• Support of balanced serum cholesterol levels
• Support of normal blood pressure and fluid balance
• Support of normal blood glucose levels
GanoPoly® B+ Advantages:
1) A scientifically formulated and combined compound containing pure extracts of Ganoderma lucidum, Pueraria lobata, Salvia miltiorrhiza, Astragalus membranaceus, Ginkgo biloba, and Alisma orientale.
2) A guaranteed high potency product manufactured with internationally patented technology using low temperature, low pressure extraction, multi-level biochemical isolation, activation and preparation techniques to ensure the efficacy of the herbal formulation.
3) Quality control that vigilantly monitors the compatibility of ingredients, accurate dosage, and correct chemical structure of the product formula.
4) Supports the oxygen-carrying capacity of blood haemoglobin
5) Supports optimal microcirculation
6) Supports optimal coronary blood flow and circulation
7) Supports balanced cholesterol levels, normal blood pressure and blood glucose levels, and optimal cardiovascular health.