ALPHA HEALTH CARE
HepaTect® x4 Bottles
40% OFF !!!
The liver is a vital component of the digestive system and the largest biological processing system in the body. Liver disease and poor bowel regularity are indicators of poor function. HepaTect herbal supplement containing medicinal mushrooms, has been formulated to maintain optimum liver function and antioxidant activity. By supporting liver cell regeneration, gut microbial health, and immunity, healthy metabolism and digestive function are ensured.
- Supporting normal liver detoxification processes when symptoms due to poor diet and alcohol consumption occur
- To assist recovery from overwork, stress, and poor sleep patterns
- For post-illness, medication, and surgery, to support healthy liver function and digestion
- To assist physical performance, energy levels, and weight management
- Supports liver detoxification
- Protects liver cells from free radicals damage
- Supports repair of damaged liver cells
Trametes versicolor extract (Yunzhi/ Turkey tail mushroom) 50mg
- Supports protect liver
Salvia miltiorrhiza extract (Dan Shen/Red Sage) 50mg
- Supports healthy liver microcirculation
- Supports regeneration of liver repair cells
Lentinula edodes extract (Shiitake Mushroom) 100mg
- Supports liver protection
- Supports healthy digestive function
- Supports normal blood circulation
Ganoderma lucidum extract (Lingzhi/Reishi Mushroom) 100mg
- Supports for liver detoxification
- Supports for liver cell repair
- Supports liver’s regeneration
Phellodendron amurense extract (Huangbo /Amur Cork Tree) 50mg
- Supports normal microbial balance in the digestive system
TAPS Approval No: PP4991
Adults: Take 2 capsules, 2 times daily, one hour before or after meals.
Children (2-12 years): Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily or as per health practitioner prescription. (For young children capsules may be opened and the contents combined with beverages or foods).
Contraindications & PrecautionsAlways read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.