No products in the cart.
Healthy Liver Function Creates Healthy Metabolism
The liver is one of the most vital components of the digestive system and the largest chemical processing system in the body. It provides a continuous source of energy due to its functions of processing, transportation and storage of nutrients, along with the detoxification of harmful substances.
Numerous biochemical functions including the modification and detoxification of compounds occur within the liver which receives its nutrient enriched blood supply directly from the small intestine. These absorbed nutrients are then processed and redistributed as metabolic fluids, glucose, amino acids, and fatty acids.
With the judicious use of relevant bioactive herbal medicines the liver’s ability to detoxify and protect against disease and free radical damage can provide vital metabolic support that promotes long term health and quality of life.
Principal Liver Functions:
• Synthesis and breakdown of nutrients:
• Synthesis: glycogen, proteins, essential amino acids, fatty acids, triglycerides, phospholipids and cholesterol;
• Breakdown: glucose, fatty acids, and amino acids from proteins, fats, and carbohydrates;
• Storage function: glycogen, copper, iron, and vitamins;
• Production of bile, anticoagulin, and plasma albumin;
• Activation of vitamin D;
• Disposal of damaged cells and free radicals;
• Production of hepatic enzymes to break down toxins, hormones, and medications and their subsequent conversion to less harmful chemical compounds.
Helping the Liver to health requires attention to the following:
• Regular daily meals, including fresh fruit and vegetables
• Reduced processed food intake e.g. foods containing sugar, salt, additives, colourings, and flavourings.
• Regular consumption of clean water.
• Limited medications, alcohol, caffeine, and cigarettes.
• Daily quantities of beneficial bacterially fermented foods, such as yoghurt.
Research, Composition and Extraction
Cheers Mate is a formulated therapeutic product developed by Professor Yi Huai Gao, Honorary Riddet Fellow of the Riddet Institute of New Zealand.
Extensive research indicates that bioactive polysaccharides derived from Ganoderma mushroom combined with other active herbal ingredients can enhance and rejuvenate cell functions, including detoxification, repair, and regeneration. The pharmacological value of Alpha natural medicine formulations is centred on three fundamental features – accurate chemical composition, researched therapeutic dosage levels, and precise quantities of active ingredients. Formulation ingredients are also required to be complementary and synergistic in their actions in order to achieve safe, stable, and effective final products with maximum efficacy.
Alpha formulations are based on the prescriptions and principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine restructured to contemporary standards by utilising advanced internationally patented technology to ensure products that have maximum concentration and bio-activity with relevance to today’s specialised health requirements.
Per 500mg capsule:
Adults: Take 4 capsules for maximum liver support, or as per healthcare practitioner prescription
Contraindications & Precautions:
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
TAPS Approval No: PP4958
1) Ganoderma lucidum extract
Studies indicate that polysaccharides isolated from Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi / Reishi Mushroom) support normal levels of serum aspartate transaminase (AST), alanine transaminase (ALT), alkaline phosphatase, and total bilirubin in the liver – vital enzymes and factors required for healthy liver function. Results from these studies provide evidence for Reishi’s hepatoprotectant abilities which include:
• Support for liver detoxification and metabolic breakdown of drugs and toxins; and protection against liver damage due to chemical or biological factors;
• Support for the repair of damaged liver cells; and support of the liver’s regenerative capacity;
• Healthy liver function.
2) Trametes versicolor extract
Trametes versicolor (Yun-zhi / Karawatake Mushroom) is considered to be one of the most valuable fungal herbals in traditional medicine for its support of normal liver function and detoxification. Its main active component is Trametes polysaccharide, which has liver protective capabilities.
3) Salvia miltiorrhiza extract
Salvia miltiorrhiza (Danshen / Red Sage) may protect the Liver from certain toxins and supports:
• normal blood viscosity and clotting;
• healthy liver microcirculation;
• regeneration of liver repair cells.
4) Lentinula edodes extract
Lentinula edodes (Xianggu / Shiitake mushroom) contains Lentinan, a highly concentrated polysaccharide form of Dextran which has liver protective effects. Lentinula nourishes the liver, supports healthy digestive function, and normal blood viscosity and circulation.
5) Phellodendron amurense extract
Phellodendron amurense (Huangbo / Amur Cork Tree) contains factors which support blood normal blood viscosity and liver detoxification, principally a high level of the beneficial alkaloid ingredients Berberine, Phellodendrine, and Magnoflorine, along with the polyphenol Quercetin. Phellodendron supports the body’s resistance against disease by supporting normal microbial balance in the digestive system.
6) Silybum marianum extract
Silybum marianum (Shuifeiji / Milk Thistle) is a renowned and respected herb for its liver protective effects. It provides:
• Valuable protection from toxins and environmental pollutants; assisting both phase 1 and phase 2 liver detoxification processes.
• Substantial antioxidant effects which protect liver cells from free radical damage;
• Assistance for the synthesis of protein required for the reproduction of new liver cells, and repair of damaged liver cells.
Cheers Mate Advantages:
1) A scientifically formulated and combined compound containing pure extracts of Ganoderma lucidum, Trametes versicolor, Salvia miltiorrhiza, Lentinula edodes, Phellodendron amurense, and Silybum marianum;
2) A guaranteed high potency product manufactured with internationally patented technology using low temperature, low pressure extraction, multi-level biochemical isolation, activation and preparation techniques to ensure the efficacy of the herbal formulation.
3) Quality control that vigilantly monitors the integrity and compatibility of ingredients, accurate dosage, and correct chemical structure of the product formula.
4) Supportive and protective of healthy liver function;
5) Supports the liver’s immune defence against disease;
6) Supports healthy liver detoxification processes;
7) Supports liver cell regeneration and the repair of damaged liver cells.
水飛薊是優良的護肝草本，阻擋毒性物質，特別是環境污染物入侵損害肝臟，特別是： 6.1) 具有強力的抗氧化功能，能保護肝臟細胞免受氧化物質和自由基的破壞； 6.2）支持蛋白質的合成，幫助肝臟細胞的再生，或令已受損的肝臟細胞自行修復。
Cheers Mate是紐西蘭天然藥物研究所和國際有關大學、研究所的藥物和臨床醫學專家組成的研究團隊，共同研製成功的，以生物活性多糖為主的微復方健康品。無數的研究表明，活性多糖維持基本的細胞自身防護和康復的功能，如細胞排毒，細胞修復，細胞再生。微復方體現了「三效關係」 理論，即天然藥用成分在構效、量效與組效三方面與整體療效之間的關係。為了確保最終產品安全、穩定和功效卓著是有必要的。在傳統藥物古方、驗方的基礎上，依中醫「君臣佐使」原則，在現代分子生物學層次上科學配伍，增強各成份間的協同作用，有效量化成分，取得「加乘作用」。在以上配方基礎上，採用我們國際原創性專利的「低溫低壓提取，多重生化分離及活化制備技術」提取技術，確保[安發]系列產品的「純天然、高科技、高濃縮、高效能」優點。
2) 採用國際天然藥物現代化專利 「低溫低壓提取，多重生化分離及活化制備技術」，使產品的功效提高了3－5倍；