No products in the cart.
Breathing difficulties have a variety of causes, many of which can create a significant level of anxiety and stress. Diet, lifestyle, exercise, and healthy living conditions play a large part in decreasing potential breathing problems, along with the regular consumption of herbals that can assist with soothing and nourishing a hypersensitive respiratory system. GanoPoly® A formulation is of valuable assistance in the following circumstances:
• Inhaled allergen intolerance: where fine particles e.g. dust, pollens, or dander affect the normal flow of breathing.
• Contact allergen intolerance: where cosmetics or lotions absorbed by the skin cause reactions which result in breathing difficulties.
• Sports and exertion: where prolonged exercise or exertion causes shortness of breath.
• Cold climatic conditions: when seasonal variations and temperature changes affect normal breathing patterns.
• Mental and emotional factors: where stress, nervous tension and anxiety adversely affect normal breathing patterns.
• Nutrient deficiencies: when low nutrient levels, in particular iron and vitamin D, may initiate breathing difficulties.
• Poor immunity: where long term poor respiratory function results in frequent infections.
Research, Composition and Extraction
GanoPoly® A is a formulated therapeutic product developed by Professor Yi Huai Gao, Honorary Riddet Fellow of the Riddet Institute of New Zealand.
Extensive research indicates that bioactive polysaccharides derived from Ganoderma mushroom combined with other active herbal ingredients can enhance and rejuvenate cell functions, including detoxification, repair, and regeneration. The pharmacological value of Alpha natural medicine formulations is centred on three fundamental features – accurate chemical composition, researched therapeutic dosage levels, and precise quantities of active ingredients. Formulation ingredients are also required to be complementary and synergistic in their actions in order to achieve safe, stable, and effective final products with maximum efficacy.
Alpha formulations are based on the prescriptions and principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine restructured to contemporary standards by utilising advanced internationally patented technology to ensure products that have maximum concentration and bio-activity with relevance to today’s specialised health requirements.
Per 500mg capsule:
Adults: 2 capsules per dose. Take 2 doses daily one hour before or after meals with water.
Children (3-12 Years): 1 capsule per dose. Take 2 doses daily one hour before or after meals with water. (For young children capsules may be opened and the contents combined with beverages or foods)
Contraindications & Precautions:
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
TAPS Approval No: PP4958
1) Ganoderma lucidum extract
Ganoderic acid is an active principal in Ganoderma mushroom (Lingzhi / Reishi). It has three key pathways that assist with lung function:
• Support for relaxation of airways
• Clearance of phlegm congestion
• Strengthening and nourishing bronchial membrane integrity
2) Cordyceps sinensis extract
Effects of Cordyceps polysaccharide, an component of Cordyceps sinensis (Chinese Caterpillar Fungus / Dongchongxiacao) on the respiratory system include support for:
• Healthy bronchial muscle action
• Immune system defences and function
3) Schizandra chinensis extract
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine Schizandra chinensis (Chinese Magnolia Vine / Wu Wei Zi) has five distinctive flavours, i.e. sweet, sour, hot, bitter, and salty. The active medicinal principals of Schizandra lie in its berry fruit which is traditionally prescribed for the nourishment of the lungs and kidneys.
4) Magnolia officinalis extract
Magnolia officinalis (Hou Po / Magnoliaceae) is traditionally utilised to calm and clear congested respiratory airways. It contains the researched phenolic compounds Honokiol and Magnolol, bioactive principals which appear to play an important role in the protection of cell immunity.
5) Raphanus sativus extract
Raphanus sativus (Common Red Radish Seed / Leifuzi) contains beneficial levels of the immune supporting organosulphur isothiocyanate compound Sulforaphane which has a long history of use as a digestive aid and as a calmative and congestion reliever for airways. It exhibits antimicrobial properties in experimental models and is also available in smaller quantities from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussels sprouts, and cabbages.
6) Pinellia ternata Extract
Pinellia ternata (Crowdipper/ Fa Ban Xia) has expectorant properties which support the removal of phlegm accumulation in the lungs.
GanoPoly® A+ Advantages:
1) A scientifically formulated and combined compound containing pure extracts of Ganoderma lucidum, Cordyceps sinensis, Schizandra chinensis, Magnolia officinalis, Raphanus sativus, and Pinellia ternata.
2) A guaranteed high potency product manufactured with internationally patented technology using low temperature, low pressure extraction, multi-level biochemical isolation, activation and preparation techniques to ensure the efficacy of the herbal formulation.
3) Quality control that vigilantly monitors the compatibility of ingredients, accurate dosage, and correct chemical structure of the product formula.
4) Supports optimal respiratory function and assists in clearing the airways.
5) Supports and nourishes bronchial membrane health and function
6) Assists in relaxing respiratory airways and supports airway repair for optimal lung function.
7) Assists in the support of immune health and function.