No products in the cart.
Internationally recognised clinical research and authoritative medical research suggest that treatment with a combination of specific herbal polysaccharides may have a supportive effect on overall immunity and well-being.
Indicators for the use of this formulation include:
• Support for resistance to winter seasonal immune threats
• Enhanced anti-oxidant function and decreased free radical activity
• Support for healthy blood circulation and robust immune cell synthesis
• Assistance for recovery after illness and maintenance of general wellbeing
Research, Composition and Extraction
GanoPoly™ C is a formulated therapeutic product developed by Professor Yi Huai Gao, Honorary Riddet Fellow of the Riddet Institute of New Zealand.
Extensive research indicates that bioactive polysaccharides derived from Ganoderma mushroom combined with other active herbal ingredients can enhance and rejuvenate cell functions, including detoxification, repair, and regeneration. The pharmacological value of Alpha natural medicine formulations is centred on three fundamental features – accurate chemical composition, researched therapeutic dosage levels, and precise quantities of active ingredients. Formulation ingredients are also required to be complementary and synergistic in their actions in order to achieve safe, stable, and effective final products with maximum efficacy.
Alpha formulations are based on the prescriptions and principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine restructured to contemporary standards by utilising advanced internationally patented technology to ensure products that have maximum concentration and bio-activity with relevance to today’s specialised health requirements.
Per 500mg capsule:
For Treatment: 3 capsules per dose. Take 3 doses per day, or as per health practitioner prescription.
For Convalescence: 2 capsules per dose. Take 3 doses per day, or as per health practitioner prescription.
Children (2-12 years): 2 capsules per dose. Take 2 doses per day each day, or as per health practitioner prescription. (For young children capsules may be opened and the contents combined with beverages or foods)
For optimum results take one hour before or after meals
Contraindications & Precautions:
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
TAPS Approval No: PP4958
1) Paris polyphylla extract
Paris polyphylla (Zaoxiu / Love Apple) is a Himalayan herbal botanical which contains a number of bioactive saponins. Research indicates that these support the body’s natural defence mechanisms against immune threats creating healthy airway function, detoxification, and vigorous blood circulation. It is extensively used in traditional Chinese medicine for respiratory health during winter seasonal immune threats.
Chitosan (Glucosamine / Crustacean Shell) is a macro-molecular polysaccharide sourced from marine animal shells with a chemical structure similar to that of vegetable fibre. Its activity in the human body is useful for environmental protection due to its highly binding and absorptive functions which support the immune system by reducing free radical activity. Non-shellfish chitosan is also derived from the fruiting body of Ganoderma mushroom. This form has long-lasting antibacterial actions on the gut wall.
3) Astragalus membranaceus extract
Astragalus membranaceus (Huangqi / Milk Vetch Root) is a perennial herb that is native to Mongolia and Northern China and a principal herb used in Chinese Medicine which uses it to nourish the digestive system and appetite. Research indicates that Astragalus may support the body’s defences and production of immune cells. It has known antioxidant properties.
4) Ganoderma lucidum extract
The polysaccharides of Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi / Reishi Mushroom) have known antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties which support optimum immune function. A primary benefit based on its long history of use in Chinese Medicine appears to be its support for normal respiratory system functioning.
5) Cordyceps sinensis extract
Cordyceps sinensis (Dongcongxiacao / Chinese Caterpillar Fungus) has potent antioxidant activity and is traditionally used to support lung function, reduce mucus production, and assist recovery from illness.
6) Hedyotis diffusa extract
Hedyotis diffusa (Baihuasheshecao / Spreading Hedyotis) is rich in flavones, anthraquinones, polysaccharide triterpenoids, coumarins, and sterols. Its clinical use has a history of more than several thousand years and studies have established its efficacy and safety. Research confirms its uses for supporting the activities of natural killer cells and macrophages, significant components of the body’s immune system.
GanoPoly® C+ Advantages:
1) A scientifically formulated and combined compound containing pure extracts of Ganoderma lucidum, Paris polyphylla, Chitosan, Astragalus membranaceus, Cordyceps sinensis, and Hedyotis diffusa.
2) A guaranteed high potency product manufactured with internationally patented processing equipment that provides low temperature, low pressure extraction, multi-level biochemical isolation, activation, and preparation technology to ensure the efficacy of the herbal formulation.
3) Quality control that vigilantly monitors the integrity and compatibility of ingredients, accurate dosage, and correct chemical structure of the product formula.
4) Supports immune self-defence and the natural body response to unwanted pathogens during the winter season.
5) Supports the body’s natural ability to deal with allergies.
6) Nourishes healthy blood synthesis of immune supporting white blood cells.
7) Helpful for assisting recovery after illness.