No products in the cart.
Significant points to note regarding Comprehensive Care Formula: Ganopoly Comprehensive Care Formula is the principal health maintenance supplement formulated and developed by Alpha Group Ltd. Ganoderma lucidum, its central ingredient, has demonstrated effectiveness in both in vitro and in vivo studies on its main bioactive therapeutic component – the polysaccharide Beta-D-Glucan. Successive articles written about polysaccharide studies in Science magazine (USA), Scientific American (USA), and Technology Review, a Massachusetts Institute of Technology publication, consider polysaccharide research to be one of the top ten at the forefront of life sciences studies, concurrent with genomics and proteomics.
Research, Composition, Extraction:
GanoPoly™ is a formulated therapeutic product developed by Professor Yi Huai Gao, Honorary Riddet Fellow of the Riddet Institute of New Zealand.
Extensive research indicates that bioactive polysaccharides derived from Ganoderma mushroom combined with other active herbal ingredients can enhance and rejuvenate cell functions, including detoxification, repair, and regeneration. The pharmacological value of Alpha natural medicine formulations is centred on three fundamental features – accurate chemical composition, researched therapeutic dosage levels, and precise quantities of active ingredients. Formulation ingredients are also required to be complementary and synergistic in their actions in order to achieve safe, stable, and effective final products with maximum efficacy.
Alpha formulations are based on the prescriptions and principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine restructured to contemporary standards by utilising advanced internationally patented technology to ensure products that have maximum concentration and bio-activity with relevance to today’s specialised health requirements.
Per 500mg capsule:
Adults: 2 capsules per dose. Take 2 doses daily, or as per healthcare practitioner prescription.
Children (3 – 12 years): 1 capsule per dose. Take 2 doses daily, or as per healthcare practitioner prescription. (For young children capsules may be opened and the contents combined with beverages or foods)
For optimal results take 1 hour before or after meals.
Contraindications & Precautions:
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
TAPS Approval No: PP4958
1) Ganoderma lucidum extract
Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi / Reishi Mushroom) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 4,000 years for its supportive actions on liver function, blood pressure, and joint mobility. Taken as directed, it is a well tolerated non-toxic herbal.
Ganoderma’s bio-active components consist mainly of polysaccharides, triterpenes, sterols, alkaloids and trace elements. It also contains the polysaccharide Beta-D-glucan which research indicates has the primary benefit of supporting immune and liver function; and the calming neurotransmitter Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA).
Ganoderma assists in supporting the following body functions:
• Stamina and energy
• Liver cell repair and detoxification
• Stress and nervous tension
• Hormonal balance
2) Cordyceps sinensis extract
Cordyceps sinensis (Dongcongxiacao / Caterpillar Fungus) originates from the Tibetan Plateau, more than 3000 metres above sea level. It contains active substances including polysaccharides and phytosterols, and is rich in amino acids and trace elements. It is used in herbal formulas to support –
• Hormonal balance and ageing factors
• Free radical scavenging and antioxidant promotion
• Nourishment of liver and kidney function.
3) Trametes versicolor extract
Trametes versicolor (Yunzhi / Cloud Fungus) is a Japanese medicinal mushroom with a traditional history of use for supporting temperature balance, detoxification, and liver protection. Its chief active component is Trametes polysaccharide, which has the following functions:
• Supports liver function and metabolism
• Strengthens and nourishes immune defences
4) Astragalus membranaceus extract
Astragalus membranaceus (Huangqi / Milk Vetch Root) is part of the botanical legume family and contains many beneficial constituents including polysaccharides, phytosterols, polyphenols, minerals and vitamins. It is used traditionally to assist with recovery and restoration after illness, support healthy digestion and absorption, maintain fluid balance, and support healthy blood glucose levels.
5) Lycium chinense extract
Lycium chinense (Gou Qi Zi / Goji Berry) is a well-known Chinese herb belonging to the Nightshade family. It contains polysaccharides, phytosterols, and vitamin C which are traditionally used to:
• Strengthen and nourish physical health
• Support healthy immune function
• Support healthy liver function
• Act as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger
Chitosan (Jiakesu / Chitin) is a type of Glycosaminoglycan (protein-glucose molecule) derived from marine cartilage and crustacean shells. Its benefits lie in its high fibre content which contains positively charged ions; and its weak alkaline properties which help to maintain the body’s alkaline levels, assist with removal of waste, and support healthy blood lipid levels and liver and kidney function. Non-shellfish chitosan is also derived from the fruiting body of Ganoderma mushroom. This form has long-lasting antibacterial actions on the gut wall.
1) A scientifically formulated and combined compound containing pure extracts of Ganoderma lucidum, Cordyceps sinensis, Trametes versicolor, Astragalus membranaceus, Lycium chinense, Chitosan.
2) A guaranteed high potency product manufactured with internationally patented technology using low temperature, low pressure extraction, multi-level biochemical isolation, activation and preparation techniques to ensure the efficacy of the herbal formulation.
3) Quality control that vigilantly monitors the integrity and compatibility of ingredients, accurate dosage, and correct chemical structure of the product formula.
4) A general health maintenance supplement supporting optimal cell repair, growth, and prevention of free radical cellular damage.
5) Enhanced efficacy due to the combined activities of herbal ingredients.
6) Aids the support, recovery, and restoration of wellbeing after illness.
7) Supports the nervous system by promoting calm and healthy sleep during periods of stress.
8) Supports optimal liver function, including detoxification.
9) Supports bone marrow stem cell, cell, and tissue regeneration.