No products in the cart.
Detoxing in one form or another has been around for centuries to help improve energy, reduce disease, enhance digestive regularity, and benefit skin health, tone, and texture. When lethargy, low immunity, fatigue, and poor complexion have become chronic, a cleansing detox along with changing lifestyle and dietary habits can help to encourage radiant good health to emerge.
The body carries out its own natural detoxification on a day to day basis via the liver, kidneys and digestive system. However, if fibre, and fruits and vegetables have been a low priority for some time, and toxins such as nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, high fat foods, white bread, white rice and sugar are a major part, then these organs may struggle to do their job well.
How to know if a detox is required? Skin problems, weight gain, constipation, headaches, low immunity and flagging energy levels are the usual signs. Natural medicine recommends an increased intake of fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and wholegrains along with a comprehensive herbal supplement, invigorating exercise, clean air and plenty of water to help revitalise liver and bowel function and provide an antioxidant boost to the body.
As the largest excretory organ of the body, skin can be significantly affected by problems of poor diet and lack of regularity. These conditions will show their effects quite rapidly as the body attempts to clear irritating elements through the skin excretory area. If daily digestive regularity is not functioning well due to lack of physical activity, dehydration, stress, and low fiber intake, then skin health and beauty will suffer along with other body functions.
Daily bowel regularity supports a wide variety of health and body issues:
1) Direct enhancement of the appearance, tone, and clarity of skin condition.
2) Sustained and effective weight management
3) Reduced body odour
4) Quality sleep and relaxation
5) Improved digestive health and appetite, with decreased bloating and congestion
Research, Composition and Extraction
Heri-PAG® is a formulated therapeutic product developed by Professor Yi Huai Gao, Honorary Riddet Fellow of the Riddet Institute of New Zealand.
Extensive research indicates that bioactive polysaccharides derived from Ganoderma mushroom combined with other active herbal ingredients can enhance and rejuvenate cell functions, including detoxification, repair, and regeneration. The pharmacological value of Alpha natural medicine formulations is centred on three fundamental features – accurate chemical composition, researched therapeutic dosage levels, and precise quantities of active ingredients. Formulation ingredients are also required to be complementary and synergistic in their actions in order to achieve safe, stable, and effective final products with maximum efficacy.
Alpha formulations are based on the prescriptions and principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine restructured to contemporary standards by utilising advanced internationally patented technology to ensure products that have maximum concentration and bio-activity with relevance to today’s specialised health requirements.
Per 500mg capsule:
Adults: 1-2 capsules per dose. Take 1 dose daily with a meal.
Contraindications & Precautions:
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
TAPS Approval No: PP4958
1) Ganoderma lucidum extract
Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi / Reishi Mushroom) is an edible fungus rich in the natural waxy substance Suberin which is highly resistant to microbial growth and assists in supporting microbial balance in the gut. Ganoderma also contains a high content of cellulose fibre that supports gastrointestinal peristalsis and clears the intestinal tract of waste, benefiting skin clarity and tone. Traditional Chinese Medicine utilises Ganoderma for its spleen and stomach nourishing properties, assisting with long term digestive disturbances.
2) Aloe barbadensis extract
Aloe-emodin is an anthraquinone found in the latex sap of the Aloe Barbadensis plant (Luhui / Aloe Vera). It supports regular detoxifying bowel movements, gastrointestinal health, repair of digestive mucous cells, and soothes the intestinal wall. These effects provide a beneficial outcome to glowing skin health.
3) Salvia miltiorrhiza extract
Salvia miltiorrhiza (Danshen / Red Sage) is highly prized for its abundant polysaccharide and Tanshinone content which has anti-toxin and purifying effects that benefit healthy gut wall function and supports healthy blood circulation specifically in the intestines.
4) Magnolia officinalis extract
Magnolia officinalis (Houpu / Magnolia Bark) is derived from the deciduous Magnolia tree. It provides a bitter warming herbal that supports regular digestion and peristalsis, with subsequent reduced digestive congestion. Magnolia Bark has been shown to support the body’s response to allergens.
Chitosan (Jiakesu / Kitosan) is a type of Glycosaminoglycan (protein-glucose molecule) formed by the de-acetylation of Chitin, a substance sourced from sea crustacean shells. Its overall structure is similar to that of plant cellulose and it plays the following supportive and protective roles in systemic health:
• Supports the maintenance of beneficial bacterial levels and overall digestive health by creating healthy ecological balance in the intestines;
• Adsorbs heavy metal substances such as copper, cadmium, zinc and uranium, and assists in excreting them from the body. It has a general cleansing function on kidneys and intestines which helps to ensure normal healthy function;
• Carries highly positively charged ions which combine with negatively charged food ions to block the enzyme breakdown of fats, thus reducing fat absorption.
• Non-shellfish chitosan is also derived from the fruiting body of Ganoderma mushroom. This form has long-lasting antiseptic actions on the gut wall.
1) A scientifically formulated compound containing pure natural extracts of Ganoderma lucidum, Aloe barbadensis, Salvia miltiorrhiza, Magnolia officinalis, and Chitosan;
2) A guaranteed high potency product manufactured with internationally patented technology that uses low temperature, low pressure extraction, multi-level biochemical isolation, activation, and preparation techniques to ensure the efficacy of the herbal formulation.
3) Quality control that vigilantly monitors the compatibility of ingredients, accurate dosage, and correct chemical structure of the product formula.
4) A comprehensive and effective formula which supports bowel cleansing, detoxification, and regularity, with consequent improved blood purity;
5) Nourishes, supports and soothes the gastrointestinal system;
6) Creates clear, healthy, resilient skin, and enhances even skin tone and texture;
7) Contributes to healthy weight management while reducing digestive congestion and discomfort.