No products in the cart.
NZ Formula Quality Health Supplement
Purely natural • High quality • High-concentrate • Highly effective
- Oyster (NZ sourced) 350mg
- Ganoderma (Lingzhi) extract 125mg
- Zinc Gluconate 25mg (equiv. to Zinc 3.75mg)
- Enhanced efficacy due to the combined activities of herbal ingredients and New Zealand sourced oysters.
- Supports male vitality, vigour and stamina.
- Additional Zinc supports prostate health
Sourced from the clean pristine waters of New Zealand, oysters are naturally rich in nutrients, including Omega Fatty Acids, Zinc and Taurine, that work together to support energy and endurance.
Ganoderma supports stamina and energy, liver cell repair and detoxification, stress and nervous tension, and hormonal balance.
Additional Zinc has been included to further support prostate health and function, as well as immunity. Zinc is found in sperm and men lose between one and three milligrams per ejaculation.
For People Who:
- Need support in vigour and energy.
- Need support for reproductive and prostate health.
Adults: Take 1-4 VegeCaps daily. Best taken with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not take if allergic to seafood.
Oyster+ provides a synergistic combination of key ingredients to support male vitality, vigour and stamina.
A team of American and Italian researchers analysed bivalve molluscs – a group of shellfish that includes oysters – and found they were rich in rare amino acids that support healthy sex hormone levels. They are D-aspartic acid (D-Asp) and N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA).
Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi / Reishi Mushroom) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 4,000 years for its support for stamina and energy, healthy blood pressure, hormonal balance, and joint mobility. Ganoderma’s bio-active components consist mainly of polysaccharides, triterpenes, sterols, alkaloids and trace elements. It also contains the polysaccharide Beta-D-glucan which research indicates has the primary benefit of supporting immune and liver function; and the calming neurotransmitter Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA).