No products in the cart.
NZ Formula Quality Health Supplement
Purely natural • High quality • High-concentrate • Highly effective
Green Lipped Mussel Powder Equivalent to Fresh 4000mg
Glucosamine Sulphate 2 KCl 400mg
Chondroitin Sulphate 50mg
Contains encapsulating aids.
• Green lipped mussels grow in New Zealand’s unpolluted coastal waters. Rich in Mucopolysaccharides, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and marine lipids, they can support joint health and mobility.
• Each capsule contains additional Glucosamine (400mg). Glucosamine can promote proteoglycan and collagen production in the body, supply additional synovial fluid, and provide material necessary to restore cartilage health.
• Each capsule contains additional Chondroitin (50mg) as well. As a component of cartilage, Chondroitin can accelerate joint repair, retain moisture, and allow faster penetration of nutrients to the cartilage.
• Helps reduce free radical damage to the joints
• Strengthens the joints, and supports the maintenance of cartilage tissue
• Supports bone and joint health
Adult: Take one capsule daily at any time, with or without food, or as directed by your health professional as a supplement to a balanced diet.
• Not recommended for women during pregnancy or lactation.
• Consult a qualified health care consultant if on prescription medicines.
For people who:
• Walk regularly, especially up and down stairs
• Take part in active sports
• Suffer from joint degeneration, especially the middle-aged and elderly
Studies prove that extract from fresh green lipped mussels from New Zealand’s coastal waters supports joint health. The extract contains Omega-3 marine lipid EPA, and is rich in natural proteins, minerals, mucopolysacharides, Glucosamine and Omega-3 fatty acids, which can work synergistically to maintain good joint mobility. The extract contains also the antioxidant enzyme Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), which helps to reduce joint damage from scavenging free radicals.
Glucosamine can promote the production of cartilage, reduce cartilage decomposition, replenish synovial fluid, increase bone and joint viscoelasticity, help normalize joint metabolism and minimize damage caused by friction between the bones, and can support bone growth and restore joint health.