ALPHA HEALTH CARE
GanoPoly® C+ - Immune Support
Seasonal cold conditions, low immune white cell levels, poor energy, and pathogenic micro-organisms all contribute to reduced winter resilience. When immunity is at risk, GanoPoly C+ containing medicinal mushrooms, can support the body’s natural defences. By invigorating healthy blood circulation, enhancing antioxidant function, and restoring energy, the maintenance of general wellbeing and also recovery after illness is assured.
- Maintenance of robust resistance during autumn and winter
- Nourishing healthy blood production to support normal immune white cell synthesis
- Support for assisting recovery after illness and surgery
- To support immunity following chemotherapy and radiation treatments
- Supports natural defense mechanisms
- Supports vigorous blood circulation
- Supports the immune system
- Reducing free radical activity
Astragalus membranaceus extract (Huang Qi/Milk Vetch) 50mg
- Supports the body's defenses system
- As an antioxidant
Ganoderma lucidum extract (Lingzhi/Reishi Mushroom) 150mg
- Scavenges free radical
- Supports optimum immune function
Cordyceps sinensis extract (Dong Chong Xia Cao/ Caterpillar Fungus) 50mg
- Energy support
- Supports recovery from illness
Hedyotis diffusa extract (Bai Hua She She Cao/ Spreading Hedyotis) 150mg
- Supports a healthy immune system
TAPS Approval No: PP4991
For Treatment: Take 3 capsules, 3 times daily, or as per health practitioner prescription.
For Convalescence: Take 2 capsules, 3 times daily, or as per health practitioner prescription.
Children (2-12 years): Take 2 capsules, 2 times daily, or as per health practitioner prescription. (For young children capsules may be opened and the contents combined with beverages or foods)
For optimum results, take one hour before or after meals.
Contraindications & Precautions:
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I bought this product to try due to having breast cancer. Unfortunately, this product has given me some reactions giving me a sore stomach.
Just one of those things, I guess.